[INDOLOGY] Registration_Digital Conference: Embodied Dependencies and Freedoms: Artistic Communities and Patronage in Asia

Julia Hegewald julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de
Wed Sep 29 06:17:33 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues and friends,

all best wishes from autumnal Bonn. This is a brief reminder that our digital (zoom) conference on 'Embodied Dependencies and Freedoms: Artistic Communities and Patronage in Asia’ will take place in two weeks time, on 14th and 15th October 2021.  I attach the programme once again for your information.

You can still register for one week, until Thursday, 7th October 2021, by simply sending a one-line email to Jan Hoerber (events at dependency.uni-bonn.de <mailto:events at dependency.uni-bonn.de>). The access links for both days will then be sent to you. Participation in the conference is free of charge and open to all registered persons.

We are very much looking forward to ’seeing’ you on the conference. Please circulate the information further.
With all best wishes,

Julia Hegewald.

Prof. Dr. Julia A. B. Hegewald
Professor of Oriental Art History
Head of Department
University of Bonn
Institute of Oriental and Asian Studies (IOA)
Department of Asian and Islamic Art History
Adenauerallee 10
53113 Bonn
Germany

Email: julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de <mailto:julia.hegewald at uni-bonn.de>