[INDOLOGY] 28 new texts added to the Muktabodha digital library

Dr. T. Ganesan ganesan at ifpindia.org
Mon Sep 27 05:16:14 UTC 2021

Dear Harry,
I am delighted to see so many texts on ritual, many of them very special
and little known, have been added to Muktabodha list.

It is really a great work and will be very helpful in undertaking
comparative researches on the vast and varied aspects of Tantric ritual
system.

Kindly keep on adding such texts. Because the Tantric/Agamic rituals are
so vast, so variegated and at the same time they all follow certain
fundamental concepts.

My best wishes for the continued service to Tantric Studies,

Ganesan

Dr. T. GANESAN
Research Associate
Saiva Agama & Saivasiddhanta