[INDOLOGY] Khalatze inscription

Mark McClish mark.mcclish at northwestern.edu
Fri Oct 22 16:21:44 UTC 2021

Thanks, Rich and Quentin, for lending your expertise. I’ll communicate to my colleague the uncertainty around the reading and dating, as well as the rich contextual information about the location and possible history of the inscription, which is very useful. It’s a happy coincidence that you’ve both just been working on it!

Best,
Mark