[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit books

Hock, Hans Henrich hhhock at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 20 16:55:36 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

A colleague, who is not a member of this list, has contacted me with the request for advice on how to sell (even ‘at considerable loss’) a "7-volume set of the Princeton Ramayana or my 28 volumes of the Clay Sanskrit  Library".

Perhaps somebody on this list would be interested in acquiring the sets or, if not, would be able to suggest somebody or some institution that might be interested in them.

I have included my colleague’s email account in the Cc window so that anyone interested can contact him directly.

All the best,

Hans Henrich Hock