[INDOLOGY] Question about the Indian grammatical tradition's impact on Western philology and linguistics

Brendan S. Gillon, Prof. brendan.gillon at mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 12 23:53:34 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues and friends,

I have an undergraduate student interested in getting a better
understanding on the impact of the Indian grammatical tradition on 19th
century philology and early 20th century linguistics. I would be
grateful to receive some suggestions of books and article he, and I for
that matter, might read.

Best wishes,

Brendan

Brendan S. Gillon                       email: brendan.gillon at mcgill.ca
Department of Linguistics
McGill University                       tel.:  001 514 398 4868
1085, Avenue Docteur-Penfield
Montreal, Quebec                        fax.:  001 514 398 7088
H3A 1A7  CANADA

webpage: http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/group3/bgillo/web/