[INDOLOGY] H Daniel Smith Agama collection

Deepak Sarma dxs163 at case.edu
Sat Oct 9 17:22:58 UTC 2021

All:
     I looked into the collection in 2017 and got to see it in person at that time. The librarian to contact is

> Raymond W. Rozman
> Special Collections Librarian
> Cleveland Public Library
> Fine Arts & Special Collections
> 325 Superior Ave. E
> Cleveland, OH 44114
> 216-623-2813
>
> raymond.rozman at cpl.org <mailto:raymond.rozman at cpl.org>
> http://www.cpl.org <http://www.cpl.org/>
And here is a PDF of the Smith-Agama acquisition file:

Deepak

Dr. Deepak Sarma

Professor of Religious Studies

Professor of Bioethics (secondary appointment)
School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University

Cultural Consultant for Netflix

Cultural Consultant for Mattel

Cultural Consultant for Moonbug

Cultural Consultant for American Greetings

Curatorial Consultant, Department of Asian Art
Cleveland Museum of Art

Mailing Address:
Department of Religious Studies
Tomlinson Hall