[INDOLOGY] Dhṛtarāṣṭra and Blindness - A survey

Arjuna S R srarjunaa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 07:59:12 UTC 2021

Dear all,
Namaste.

We are conducting research on Dhṛtarāṣṭra, a personage in the Mahabharata,
with special focus on one of his characteristics - blindness. We have
created a questionnaire which we request you to fill out. The link for the
questionnaire is - https://bit.ly/mbh-blindness.

We assure you that your views will be kept confidential. We will not share
or misuse the data collected through this form. It will be used solely to
substantiate our research. The anonymity of the respondent will also be
strictly maintained.

You may get back to us for any comments/clarification/doubts/suggestions.

Thank you for spending your precious time filling out this form.

Regards,
Arjuna
<https://manipal.edu/philosophy/department-faculty/faculty-list/Arjuna-S-R/_jcr_content.html>
 (DoP <https://manipal.edu/philosophy.html>) and Aravinda