[INDOLOGY] update on Skrutable

Dániel Balogh danbalogh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 08:26:35 UTC 2021

Dear Tyler,
heartfelt congratulations, having the recitation sound files there is
fantastic, and I really appreciate the work that must have gone into this.
Indirectly, I am grateful to the people who did the recitations and granted
permission for their use.
One extension that I would be happy to see would be a facility to listen to
available recitations of a particular metre without first entering a stanza
of that metre and getting it recognised. (Or am I missing something?) The
metre list at https://www.skrutable.info/reciters might serve as a starting
point for this.
Incidentally, is there a reason why you use śārdūlavikrīḍitā instead of
śārdūlavikrīḍita?
Best wishes,
Daniel