[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit vimarsha

Tieken, H.J.H. (Herman) H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Nov 16 08:37:18 UTC 2021

Dear List members,

The only copy I have of my own article "The Arthaśāstra as a Fount of Fun", Journal of the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan. Sanskrit Vimarsha Vol. 6. Sanskrit Conference Special, pp. 113-120, is the link on my website. When I wanted to have a look at the article, I discovered that of Vol. 6 only the title page is available. When I checked with the webpage of the organisation, only later issues are available. Does anyone know what has happened with the earlier issues, or how or where I can excess my own article?.

With kind regards, Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag