[INDOLOGY] National Manuscript Mission data to be put in public domain

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 22:26:56 UTC 2021

Dear Dhaval,
Again thank you for this great thing you've done.

Do any list members know if there is a title list for the 3. lac already
digitized manuscripts?
I looked on their website https://www.namami.gov.in/ but I didn't see a way
to get it.
I think the link on their website to the search function
https://www.bharatiyakritisampada.nic.in/  lets you search all the
digitized manuscripts but I didn't see how to get a manuscript list. I
thought clicking on "All Awarded Manuscripts" would do it, but it didn't
seem to do anything.
Thanks,
Harry Spier