[INDOLOGY] Journal Asiatique

Charles DiSimone disimone at alumni.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 1 15:14:09 UTC 2021

Dear Prof. Torella,

I had occasion to search for a many decades old issue of Journal Asiatique
just this past week. Like you, I was not able to find any issues from
between 1940–1999 easily available online. However, I was pleased to learn
that my university library at Ghent seems to have an extensive collection
of back issues and they swiftly scanned the article I needed. If the
library in Rome does not have the issue you need in its
collection please let me know and I will have it scanned for you.

With my kind regards,
Charles

Dr. Charles DiSimone
Department of Languages and Cultures