[INDOLOGY] Summer Intensive Sanskrit course with on-line interactive exercises

Peter Scharf scharfpm7 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 19:09:23 UTC 2021

The Sanskrit Library would like to announce its an intensive summer Introductory Sanskrit courses using on-line interactive exercises that offer immediate feedback.  Take a look at a few images of our on-line course platform:
Welcome
Transliteration
Transliteration error flagging
Sandhi error flagging
Morphological identification
Translation assistance

We are also offering an advanced course in traditional Sanskrit grammar, a course in Sanskrit for Āyurveda, a course in Pali, and a continuing education course introducing the R̥gveda.

Introductory Sanskrit I and II (Summer intensive).
Schedule: 7 June – 15 July 2021, and 19 July – 19 August.
Siddhāntakaumudī Vibhaktyarthaprakaraṇa.
8 June–20 August 2021.
Unfolding the secrets of Āyurveda: learning Sanskrit with the Aṣṭāṅgahr̥daya.
14 June–30 August 2021.
Pali Reading Workshop: Milindapañha “The Questions of King Milinda”.
21 June–26 August 2021.
Introduction to the R̥gveda.
Schedule: 10 July–11 September 2021.

Please see our current course page <https://www.sanskritlibrary.org/coursesnow.html> (sanskritlibrary.org/coursesnow.html <https://www.sanskritlibrary.org/coursesnow.html>) for descriptions, faculty, syllabi, and registration.

Yours,
Peter

Peter M. Scharf, President
The Sanskrit Library