[INDOLOGY] Flora and Fauna of India (Biodiversity of India)

Dániel Balogh danbalogh at gmail.com
Thu May 6 18:36:18 UTC 2021

 Hello,
as far as flora is concerned, the Pandanus database
http://iu.ff.cuni.cz/pandanus/database/ is still around. For finding the
current standard taxonomic names corresponding to the often dated ones in
Sanskrit dictionaries, The Plant List http://www.theplantlist.org/ is a
useful resource. I hope others will add more.
Best wishes,
Daniel