[INDOLOGY] Lav-Kuś Kāṇḍ

Aaron Sherraden aaron.sherraden at gmail.com
Tue May 4 20:11:54 UTC 2021

Dear list members,

I am curious about the *Lav-Kuś Kāṇḍ* that appears in some editions of
the *Rāmcaritmānas
*(e.g., I have personally seen it in the 1969 Śikṣā Granthāgār edition and
in R.C. Prasad's translation done through Motilal Banarsidass; I'm sure
there are others).  The history of this curious part of the text has so far
eluded me and I'm hoping that this list can steer me in the right
direction.  I would be grateful for any suggestions on how to find out more
about this section's relationship to the larger text.

Best wishes,
Aaron