[INDOLOGY] Re: Agnes Stache-Weiske (1962–2021)

Peter Flugel pf8 at soas.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 21:00:53 UTC 2021

Dear Rosane,

Thank you for sharing this shocking information. As you rightly say Agnes was a great scholar and a model collaborator and will be dearly missed. She was probably the only person able to decipher Albrecht Weber’s and other great scholars’ handwriting. I am glad that she was at least able to complete many of her ongoing projects over the last years before her illness set in.

Peter

Sent from my iPhone