[INDOLOGY] Question

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sun Mar 21 13:02:02 UTC 2021

Does anyone have a pdf of Harry Falk's “The Creation and Spread of Scripts
in Ancient India.” (ed.) Kolb A., Literacy in Ancient Everyday Life,  pp.
43–66. De Gruyter: Berlin. DOI: 10.1515/9783110594065-004.)? I don't have
access to this publication and would like to read it. Please share with me,
if you have it. Thanks.

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]