[INDOLOGY] .pdf article request (item by Hélène Brunner)

Nemec, John William (jwn3y) jwn3y at virginia.edu
Tue Mar 9 13:11:00 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Might I be able to lean on one of you to send a .pdf/digital copy of the following article?  I have tried my university library and the other usual digital resources to no avail.

Brunner, H., ‘Le sādhaka, personnage oublié du śivaïsme du sud’,  Journal Asiatique, pp. 411-43 (1975).

Thank you.

Sincerely,
John

______________________________
John Nemec, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Indian Religions and South Asian Studies
Editor, Religion in Translation Series (Oxford University Press)
323 Gibson Hall / 1540 Jefferson Park Avenue
Department of Religious Studies
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904
434-924-6716