[INDOLOGY] Abhinavabhāratī 6

Ajit Gargeshwari ajit.gargeshwari at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 03:28:28 UTC 2021

Please Search archive.org. Here are the links to the requested books

Aesthetic Rapture The Rasadhyaya Of The Natya Shastra Vol. II J. L. Masson
: J.L. Masson : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
<https://archive.org/details/DUbK_aesthetic-rapture-the-rasadhyaya-of-the-natya-shastra-vol.-ii-j.-l.-masson>
Aesthetic Rapture The Rasadhyaya Of The Natya Shastra Vol. I J. L. Masson :
J.L. Masson : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
<https://archive.org/details/rtDL_aesthetic-rapture-the-rasadhyaya-of-the-natya-shastra-vol.-i-j.-l.-masson>
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
Web site Visit
https://archive.org/details/@sri_gargeshwari_digital_foundation
https://archive.org/details/karnatakasamskritauniversity
न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।