[INDOLOGY] New book announcement - The Viṣṇu Purāṇa

Stuart Ray Sarbacker stuart.sarbacker at oregonstate.edu
Thu Jun 24 18:13:20 UTC 2021

Congratulations, McComas, on completing this monumental undertaking! What an excellent resource for us all as well as future generations. Greatly looking forward to reading your translation of the yoga section. -Stuart
___
Stuart Ray Sarbacker
Associate Professor
School of History, Philosophy, and Religion
Oregon State University
http://liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/users/stuart-ray-sarbacker <http://liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/users/stuart-ray-sarbacker>
https://www.shin-ibs.edu/luce/sarbacker/ <https://www.shin-ibs.edu/luce/sarbacker/>
https://oregonstate.academia.edu/StuartSarbacker <https://oregonstate.academia.edu/StuartSarbacker>