[INDOLOGY] PDF request: Viṣṇudharmottarapurāṇa, first khaṇḍa

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:13:24 UTC 2021

@Book{sarm-1912,
  date       = {1912},
  editor     = {Madhusūdana Śarman and Mādhavaprasāda Śarman},
  location   = {Mumbai},
  publisher  = {Khemarāja Śrīkṛṣṇadāsa at the Śrīveṅkaṭeśvara Steam Press},
  title      = {Viṣṇudharmottarapurāṇam},
  eprint     = {ark:/13960/t6qz6fr23},
  eprinttype = {ark},
  note       = {Lithograph format. Edited on the basis of a manuscript
belonking to the astrologer Śudhākaraśarman of the Varanasi Sanskrit
Pāṭhaśālā},
}

Ark references are resolved by appending them to http://n2t.net/  (
http://n2t.net/ark:/13960/t6qz6fr23)