Fwd: INDOLOGY post from mmdesh at umich.edu requires approval

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 17:26:47 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Madhav Deshpande <mmdesh at umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 20:00:44 -0700

Subject: Devanagari QWERTY keyboard for Windows 10?

Please help me with how to get a Devanagari QWERTY keyboard for Windows
10.  The keyboards that Windows installs for Marathi and Sanskrit and not
QWERTY keyboards. Previously I had the Devanagari QWERTY keyboard prepared
by the University of British Columbia on my machine, but now Windows 10
will not allow installing that keyboard. Any help would be appreciated.
With best regards,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]