[INDOLOGY] Job Announcement: Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Asian Studies

J M jmmadaio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 15:51:23 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

My apologies for cross-posting.

It has recently come to my attention that the job opening for a
postdoctoral research fellowship on contemporary India at the Oriental
Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences in Prague requires that
applicants have had their PhD for no longer than two years from the time of
the application deadline (24 August 2021).

An amended call can be found here:
http://orient.cas.cz/en/news/Postdoctoral-Research-Fellowship-in-South-Asian-Studies-/

Applicants across disciplines with various language expertise are
encouraged to apply.  Please distribute widely to former students and
colleagues.

Many thanks,

James Madaio
-
Dr. James Madaio
Fellow, Oriental Institute, Czech Academy of Sciences
Fellow, Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
Editor, Journal of Hindu Studies (Oxford University Press)
Regional Editor (Indic Traditions), Bloomsbury Introductions to World
Philosophies