[INDOLOGY] List of FOASAS publishers and journals

Vitus Angermeier vitus.angermeier at univie.ac.at
Tue Jul 6 14:25:52 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased that the *Initiative for **Fair Open Access Publishing in
South Asian Studies (FOASAS)* continues to find support, and we are
working to ensure that our website remains a useful resource. For the
past year, we have been maintaining *a list *of relevant FOA
*publishers, journals, book series* and other publication media. Please
have a look at it here:

https://foasas.org/index.html#journals
<https://foasas.org/index.html#journals>

The list remains work in progress. Do you know of any other FOA
publishers, journals etc. with an emphasis on Indological / South
Asia-related research? Or do you have any other feedback or suggestions
for the list?

If you are involved in one of the listed FOA platforms, we would like to
thank you for your work and ask you to have a look at the respective
entry (and to consider becoming a supporter, if you have not already
done so)!

Best regards,
Vitus Angermeier
Dominik A. Haas

–––––––––––––––––––––––

Dr. Vitus Angermeier
Department of South Asian, Tibetan and Buddhist Studies
<https://stb.univie.ac.at/en/>
University of Vienna
Spitalgasse 2, Courtyard 2.1
1090 Vienna, Austria

ORCİD: 0000-0002-8505-6112 <https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8505-6112>
– on Academia.edu <https://univie.academia.edu/VitusAngermeier>

The Initiative for Fair Open Access Publishing in South Asian Studies
<https://foasas.org/>, contact at foasas.org <mailto:contact at foasas.org>