[INDOLOGY] PDF request (VOHD Band 2 Teil 19)

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 04:56:59 UTC 2021

Dear Deepro,

As far as I am aware this particular volume is not available in PDF yet.
All other volumes seem to be available. You might have to take help of
someone who has access to the physical volume/s. That is what I did when I
wanted to make a reference to a particular Ms from this volume. Sorry if
this is not helpful. Best wishes.

Mrinal
------
*Mrinal Kaul * (he, him, his)
Assistant Professor of Indian Philosophy
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay (IIT-B)
Powai, Mumbai 400076, INDIA
Tel +91-820-29-23567 Extn: 23567
https://mrinalkaul.academia.edu/
email: mrinal.kaul at stx.oxon.org