[INDOLOGY] REMINDER: CfP IIGRS12

Dominik Haas dominik at haas.asia
Fri Jan 15 03:46:09 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

we would kindly like to remind you of the CfP for the *12th
International Indology Graduate Research Symposium* (IIGRS 12), which
will be held in Vienna, Austria, from July 22nd to 24th, 2021. The
deadline for submissions is *January 31st*. Please find the full CfP
attached.

Moreover, we are delighted to announce our keynote speaker:

Prof. Dr. Jürgen Hanneder of the Philipps University of Marburg

Best regards,
D. Haas
on behalf of the IIGRS12 team

__________________
*Dominik A. Haas, BA MA*
DOC Fellow, Austrian Academy of Sciences | PhD Candidate, University of
Vienna
dominik at haas.asia <mailto:dominik at haas.asia> | ORCID 0000-0002-8505-6112
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8505-6112>
<https://univie.academia.edu/DominikHaas>
follow my work on univie.academia.edu/DominikHaas
<https://www.academia.edu/keypass/ZW5ZRXhKRStPR21EbjZXN2sycGJ3UTJBa3RXRmdzMS8xcUNsZ05BNFM1ST0tLVNHeXJFaks5aVNNTEpRb21BYkVKOFE9PQ==--e24213c0e3c20341d456d6e3cac8b41f86179746/t/QmyD-NHD76Sz-yeiD0/followings/follow?followee_id=8049457&s=following_you_bundled_email>

<https://www.oeaw.ac.at/ikga/>
Institute for the Cultural and Intellectual History of Asia
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Hollandstraße 11–13, 1020 Vienna, Austria
oeaw.ac.at/ikga <https://oeaw.ac.at/ikga>

<https://iigrs.wordpress.com/>
12th International Indology Graduate Research Symposium (IIGRS 12)
July 22–24, 2021, Vienna, Austria
iigrs.wordpress.com <https://iigrs.wordpress.com/>
iigrsuk at googlemail.com <mailto:iigrsuk at googlemail.com>

The Initiative for Fair Open Access Publishing in South Asian Studies |
foasas.org
<https://foasas.org> contact at foasas.org <mailto:contact at foasas.org>