[INDOLOGY] Kṛṣṇa's Ratnamālā (Prākṛt? 12c? text?)

David Smith acchoda at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 09:40:09 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,
I am urgently seeking the text of a verse in the 2nd chapter (Ratna) of
Kṛṣṇa's Ratnamālā. The first 8 chapters (of 108) are translated by Forbes,
JBBRAS IX, pp.20-­100. According to A.K. Majumdar, Chaulukyas of Gujarat,
p. 418, this is an unpublished Prakrit text by an author of whom nothing is
known other than his name. According to Majumdar,  Kṛṣṇa's chronicle ends
with Bhīma II. I would be most grateful for any help in finding this text.
Best wishes,
David

--
Dr David Smith
Reader in South Asian Religions (retired)
acchoda at gmail.com