[INDOLOGY] Indian Astronomical Ephemeris

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:41:51 UTC 2021

Dear list members,
By any remote chance, does anyone have a pdf of the Indian Astronomical
Ephemeris.

For the year 1982 is best for me, but any other year will still be useful.

Why I need this.  Years ago I wrote a computer program to calculate the
Indian lunar calendar for different years and locations,  but I need to
update this to take account of kṣaya-masa which I've been told occurs in
2024.  I use the Indian Astronomical Ephemeris to check my calculations.
1982 is best because 1982-83 has a kṣaya-māsa but any other year will be
almost as useful.
Thanks,
Harry Spier