[INDOLOGY] Re: Professor-researcher recruitment campaign EPHE

Toke Knudsen Toke.Knudsen at oneonta.edu
Fri Feb 19 15:23:13 UTC 2021

Hi all,

On the topic of France and universities, this article in yesterday’s New York Times, though not addressing the point of discussion here, might be of interest nonetheless:

=====
Heating Up Culture Wars, France to Scour Universities for Ideas That ‘Corrupt Society’

The government announced an investigation into social science research, broadening attacks on what it sees as destabilizing American influences.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/world/europe/france-universities-culture-wars.html
=====

Best wishes,
Toke