[INDOLOGY] Re: Professor-researcher recruitment campaign EPHE

Jan E.M. Houben jemhouben at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 12:12:25 UTC 2021

Dear Jonathan,
Hope you have survived the polar cold in the Netherlands so far...
Somehow, the syllable "en" (in "enseignants") had disappeared in the link.
The correct link is:
https://www.ephe.psl.eu/actualites/recrutement-des-enseignants-chercheurs-2021
In the right hand margin you will see a section "Télécharger", with
downloadable files of which the last two contain positions potentially
relevant to readers of the List: one entitled SHP: Profils des postes et
dossiers de candidature and the other SR:  Profils des postes et dossiers
de candidature. As for the profiles advertised, they have been translated
into English but mostly very clumsily, it is better to read them in French
and otherwise even Google Translate can provide better translations...
All best,
Jan