[INDOLOGY] Re: Request pdf, film Vājapeya 1955, Poona

jmdelire jmdelire at ulb.ac.be
Sun Feb 14 21:36:34 UTC 2021

Thank you very much to Michael, Madhav and Harry for all these very
interesting documents !
I even found, in the Gokarna collection, a manuscript of the Baudhaayana
Shulbasuutradiipikaa (subject of my book, Droz, 2016) that I didn't
know. Are there also GaNita or Siddhaanta manuscripts available ? I
mean, through the Muktabodha IRI.

Jean Michel