[INDOLOGY] Re: Request pdf, film Vājapeya 1955, Poona

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 20:44:08 UTC 2021

Note also that there is a pdf of a manuscript titled
vājapeyahautram from  the manuscript collection of the Sama Diksita family
from Gokarna in the digital library of Muktabodha

https://gokarnacollection.muktabodha.org/TEXTS/SAMBADIKSITA/SAMBADIKSITA-PDF/S0044.pdf
Also, looking at Appendix II of the Vājapeya booklet, among the officiating
priests were members of the Joglekar and Kodlekere families from Gokarna,
whose manuscript collections are also downloadable from the Muktabodha
digital library (though I don't see anything else with Vājapeya in the
titles).
https://gokarnacollection.muktabodha.org/vedic_library.htm

Harry Spier