[INDOLOGY] Re: Upgrade of the Mailman software

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:19:03 UTC 2021

Dear Patrick, it's very kind of you to think of this aspect.  In fact, our
host company, EMWD.com, offered us this upgrade free of charge.  It's still
quite a modest quarterly charge and I can pay it easily.  As before, I
would rather just pay it and not have the hassle associated with
fundraising.  But thank you very much indeed for thinking of it!

Dominik