[INDOLOGY] Very sad news: David Seyfort Ruegg

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:03:07 UTC 2021

Dear Friends
I am afraid that I do not have the details we would perhaps like to know,
such as the exact date, but the bare news is that at the age of 89, David
Seyfort Ruegg has passed away in London. The immediate cause was Covid.
I hope and expect that those with more detailed information will more fully
inform us in the coming days. I know nothing of any possible funeral or
memorial arrangements.

In sadness,
Jonathan

--
J. Silk
Leiden University

website: www.OpenPhilology.eu
copies of my publications may be found at
https://leidenuniv.academia.edu/JASilk