[INDOLOGY] 11th Coffee Break Conference (10-11 December and 16-17 December)

Lyne Bansat-Boudon Lyne.Bansat-Boudon at ephe.psl.eu
Sun Dec 5 13:21:44 UTC 2021

Dear colleague,

I could not find the abstracts and the program on the link you gave. Or is it because I systematically refuse the cookies?

If so, could you be so kind as to send the program through an attached file on Indology?

With all my very best wishes,

Lyne Bansat-Boudon

[cid:8E90FAFD-609F-4D7A-9393-D17E94D59596 at home]