[INDOLOGY] OCR for sanskrit transliteration

DIEGO LOUKOTA SANCLEMENTE diegoloukota at ucla.edu
Wed Dec 1 15:18:08 UTC 2021

  Dear Harry,

  Something I do (not perfect) is taking the digital Devanagari text and
input it to Google Translate set to Nepali. The phinetic transcription
yields tolerable IAST text with some quirks that can be easily fixed with
the "replace all" feature on Microsoft Word vel sim. (e.g. ē -> e). As I
said, not perfect, but good enough. I hope this helps!

  namaskaromi,

  Diego