[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Sambhashana Sandesha Sanskrit Magazine

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Thu Apr 29 12:52:37 UTC 2021

This website is not opening on my computer.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]