[INDOLOGY] Rgveda complete study material and reverse word index

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 16:00:33 UTC 2021

Yes, there are many 'more nuanced'  albeit ideologically/ politically
oriented theories of 'insider-outsider' analyses. Some of them are new
avatars of the Marxist analyses or new products of Marxist genealogy. Some
are not.

But these are not the mainstream of the mentioned academic disciplines or
there is a lot more of these disciplines which is not limited to these
politically / ideologically oriented schools of thought.

  They may claim a monopoly of authority over the 'right'  insider-outsider
analysis.

In any case, these are definitely more nuanced than ' no insider-outsider
at all'.

I have nothing more to say in this thread.