[INDOLOGY] Rgveda complete study material and reverse word index

Veeranarayanacharya Pandurangi dharmayuddha2017 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:56:27 UTC 2021

This is very important question that will be discussed in my commentary.

To be realistic, I don't differentiate between them. They are good and bad.
But as I discussed in bvp earlier, it is important to bring the inner
meaning and make mantras understandable. Here most of the commentators both
old and new have miserably failed‌ as  I wrote it on वाक्येन वाकं द्विपदा
चतुष्पदा।

However I just wanted to know what is written in western world recently.