[INDOLOGY] Rgveda complete study material and reverse word index

Veeranarayanacharya Pandurangi dharmayuddha2017 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 02:03:50 UTC 2021

Thanks.
It is good they are moving ahead with this commentary, which was available
partly few years ago.

Still many mantras are left out for being too clear? for example 1.2.4-6
are left.
I hope they will cover whole rgveda.

This will help us to understand the western perspective which I want to
note in my new commentary on first mandala.

Any other suggestions?