[INDOLOGY] Sensing the Sacred: new podcast episodes

Finnian Moore-Gerety finnian_moore-gerety at brown.edu
Mon Apr 19 22:16:32 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues—
I’d like to draw your attention to three new episodes of Sensing the Sacred <https://anchor.fm/finnian-m-moore-gerety>, a podcast on South Asian Religions from the Center for Contemporary South Asia <https://watson.brown.edu/southasia/news/podcasts> at Brown University.

Episode 2: Islam and Political Imagination in Early Modern Afghanistan with Tanvir Ahmed (Brown University)
Episode 3: Hindu Street Shrines with Borayin Larios (University of Vienna)
Episode 4: Mantras, Healing and Tantra in Jainism with Ellen Gough (Emory University)

I hope you enjoy these interdisciplinary conversations. We’ll be releasing more episodes in May.

Yours,
Finnian

Finnian M.M. Gerety
Visiting Assistant Professor of Religious Studies
[Affiliated] Faculty of Contemplative Studies and Center for Contemporary South Asia
Brown University
www.finniangerety.com <http://finniangerety.com/>