[INDOLOGY] Swat murals--is there more information available?

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:43:20 UTC 2021

Dear Friends

I noticed the following link on Dan Martin's wonderful Tibeto-logic blog:
https://www.dawn.com/news/amp/1606050

When i googled around, what I found is that (actual reporters being extinct
apparently) everything seems to have evidently simply copied a press
release, so we find the same thing in virtually the same words, but so far
i have not been able to learn more about what seems to be an intriguing
find: Kushan era murals from Swat.
Does anyone know more?

Jonathan

--
J. Silk
Leiden University

website: www.OpenPhilology.eu
copies of my publications may be found at
https://leidenuniv.academia.edu/JASilk