[INDOLOGY] INDOLOGY: We're back!

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 03:49:28 UTC 2021

After some maintenance (a lot of it heroically undertaken by Stefan Baums)
and a change of service-provider, the INDOLOGY list is open again for
normal use.  From your point of view, and for the simple tasks of writing
and reading messages, nothing has changed, so you don't really need to read
the rest of this email.

--

... but for those who can't resist :-)

Mail to the normal address, indology at list.indology.info, will go to all the
members, as always.

Mail to the committee can be sent to indology-owner at list.indology.info,
again as before.

*The Archive*

The archive will look familiar
<https://list.indology.info/pipermail/indology/>.  We've gone back to the
traditional display that many of us asked for.  The search facility is now
right there on the archive page.  The indexes for searching are
recalculated once a day.  As I write this email, the index hasn't been
calculated yet, so you can't search yet.  But it will come to life tomorrow.

*Settings*

Your personal preferences and your password have been reset to default
values.  Sorry about that, but it was unavoidable.  So if you want, say, a
weekly digest, I'm afraid that you will have to go to your control panel
and set things back to the way you want them.  The address for doing that
is

Once you get to that page, scroll to the bottom and put your email address
into the last field.  It looks like this:

[image: image.png]

You will then see a page where you can press the Remind button and get your
new password sent to you.  Then you can go back to the same URL above, and
log into your personal settings and choose your preferences.  Your personal
name has also been deleted, so you can add that again if you wish.

I hope you can now resume enjoying the INDOLOGY forum in peace.  If you
notice any problems, please tell the committee
<indology-owner at list.indology.info>.

Best wishes,

Dominik Wujastyk
INDOLOGY list <http://indology.info> committee member