[INDOLOGY] MacDevnag on 64-bit systems

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 20:40:12 UTC 2020

What's wrong with using LibreOffice, if it works for you, Madhav?

I'm surprised to hear all this, since Apple's early success in academic
circles was helped by its reputation as a multilingual machine.

Best,
Dominik

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk
<https://apps.ualberta.ca/directory/person/wujastyk>

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada