[INDOLOGY] Fwd: fate of demons slain by Rāma

Artur Karp karp at uw.edu.pl
Sun Sep 13 19:43:26 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Od: Artur Karp <karp at uw.edu.pl>
Date: niedz., 13 wrz 2020 o 21:15
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] fate of demons slain by Rāma
To: Robert Goldman <rpg at berkeley.edu>

Rākṣasa (and other similarly frightening terms)  appearing in numerous
texts - is it not a leftover of formal nomenclature created and used to
justify dehumanization of selected groups of political adversaries?

Artur

Wolny
od wirusów. www.avast.com
<#m_-4027212076306205115_m_-2259884345941605062_m_-5303263918675792688_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

niedz., 13 wrz 2020 o 18:30 Robert Goldman via INDOLOGY <