Re: [INDOLOGY] Alphabetic Contents of Bāṇa’s Kādambarī [Publication Announcement]

Christian Ferstl christian.ferstl at univie.ac.at
Fri Sep 4 13:30:02 UTC 2020

Thank you, Prof. Slaje,

for bringing this very deserving publication to our attention. However,
not the complete Sanskrit text of Bāṇa’s Kādambarī is covered by this
index, which lists lemma only up to Parab's edition (Bombay 1948) p.
237, i.e., only a part of the pūrvabhāga. This is mentioned in the
preface, but no hint of it is given in the title of the book or by the
Series number.
Are there plans to publish an index of the remaining parts?

Christian Ferstl