[INDOLOGY] Mosquitoes

Martin Straube straubem at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Oct 23 12:44:44 UTC 2020

Dear James,

from the SARDS database (www.sards.uni-halle.de):

Carter, J. H.: Observations on the Sindh misquitoe, in: The Journal of
the Bombay Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society, 1, 1844, S. 430-434, 1
lithograph.

Jolly, Julius: Mosquitoes and fever in Suśruta, in: Journal of the
Royal Asiatic Society, 1905, S. 558-560.

Jolly, Julius: Suśruta on mosquitoes, in: Journal of the Royal Asiatic
Society, 1906, S. 222-224.

With best wishes
Martin