[INDOLOGY] Research on the Saṃyukta-āgama (international orders)

bhikkhuni dhammadinna dhammadinnaa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 03:41:42 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

useful to convey the information that it is possible to order the recently
published volume *Research on the Saṃyukta-āgama* (as well all as all our
publications that have come out with Dharma Drum Corporation) also for
shipping outside Taiwan. Please see the section “海外地區訂購問題”on the
publisher’s FAQ page at https://www.ddc.com.tw/faq/#faq-17

For those who cannot read Chinese, it is possible to contact the publisher
directly and place an order in English through the following email address:
market at ddc.com.tw

With kind regards,

Bhikkhunī Dhammadinnā