[INDOLOGY] Price paper on 'Eastern and Western philosophy'

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Nov 30 14:01:29 UTC 2020

A fascinating article.  Thanks for sharing.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]