[INDOLOGY] List of texts published in the journal The Pandit

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Nov 27 14:22:36 UTC 2020

Thanks, Jan, for sharing Ashok's article.

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]