[INDOLOGY] new publication: A Manual of Modern Kannada

Jeffery Long dharmaprof108 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 16:06:20 UTC 2020

Congratulations, Robert! Well done!

Now you have me wanting to learn Kannada. There is a wealth of Jain and Jain-related literature in Kannada, as you know better than most of us.

With warmest regards,
Jeff

Dr. Jeffery D. Long
Professor of Religion and Asian Studies
Elizabethtown College
Elizabethtown, PA

https://etown.academia.edu/JefferyLong

Series Editor, Explorations in Indic Traditions: Ethical, Philosophical, and Theological
Lexington Books

“One who makes a habit of prayer and meditation will easily overcome all difficulties and remain calm and unruffled in the midst of the trials of life.”  (Holy Mother Sarada Devi)

“We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself.” (Carl Sagan)